It could be that you are planning to have a trip to Kota Kinabalu since you are here on this page. Well, it is really wise to know more about your destination if it will be your first time to go there. Unlike before where you can only ask those who have been there, that is not the case now as you can easily check the information on the internet, so you know what to expect and how to deal with some of the hurdles if there are any.
Even if you’re from Batu Caves or Johor Bahru, you can discover a lot of things in Kota Kinabalu! You come to the right place indeed and for more valuable info about the capital of Sabah, feel free to check below:
- If you don’t have your own ride, you don’t have a friend to drive you around, your best option is to get a taxi. For sure you can ask in the airport about this as there are so many agents there that can easily help you. Just make sure though that you won’t go with a stranger to weird places as this is a general warning wherever you are in this world.
- Once you are already in Kota Kinabalu or KK for that matter, it would be easier for you to just be on foot as in doing so, you can also see around and get to know that places you might need to be later on. Of course, you should also the first book for a place to stay. It is just a good thing that in this part of Malaysia, there are so many properties to rent. You can find a property for sale as well, in case you decide that this place might be perfect as your next residence.
- There are so many things to do in Kota Kinabalu. As a matter of fact, a week might not be enough for you to be able to enjoy them all, especially if you are with your family. Some of the attractions in this city will even entail you to spend a night there like Mount Kinabalu and so on. So, you should be ready if you are planning to go there, especially that it is said to be one of the best places to visit in this area.
- Most people say that you can go anytime to this part of Malaysia as basically, this country has amiable weather. But you also need to note that there are two sets of monsoons in this city and if you are asking for recommendations, the best time to visit here is during August and September.
- And lastly, you will find that this place is swarming with different cultures and according to the history, this is not only because of the different ex-pats that end up settling here but because of other reasons.
Again, before you head to KK, you should consider finding a place to stay first. This is for you to ensure that your travel will be smooth sailing.
For more articles, click here.